Saturday 20 July 2097

THE ROSETTA STONE

And ...HERE IS IT.... After lot of checking I found the Rosetta Stone


Have a look  at the following schema taken from an Old Op 24+ referring the Tuner Signal Shaper:




Now on the digital side of the OP PRO You can find EXACTLY the same configuration!!! BINGO.
The only value  differing is the input resistor ,  1 Mega instead of 220 k.




This mean I found the complete section of the circuit where the Output of the piezo goes,
once buffered (I will explain later) for being squared and directed to the Tuner IC MicroControllerUnit.
:-))


Now I can start decoding a lot of things !!!!  I have to follow backward the input of this stage for searching the piezo buffer stage , probably on the other half shell of the schema!


kkprince


Donate
https://www.paypal.me/kkprince999

No comments:

Post a Comment